- Process: the actions required to plan for and implement new approaches in schools to address a need or satisfy a requirement, and;
- Impact: evidenced by a change in teacher knowledge, practice and engagement which will ultimately improve student outcomes and wellbeing.
- Developing an Annual School Plan
- Creating a Whole School Professional Learning Plan
- Devising Personal Performance and Development Goals
- Pursuing any Level of Teacher Accreditation and
- Preparing for School Review Processes.
The guide also contains a sample Annual School Plan extract, Professional Learning course description, Teacher Performance and Development Plan, Lead Teacher annotation, Highly Accomplished Teacher annotation and Proficient Teacher annotation.
Participants, receive a copy for FREE when attending our Session 2: Progressing your Higher Levels Accreditation Submission Workshop.
Grab your downloadable copy today for $45 including GST.
Please note the resource will be watermarked with the purchaser’s name on every page.
When you access this material you agree:
- to use the material for information purposes only
- to reproduce a single copy for personal bona fide study use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire material without prior permission of Enrich Education
- to acknowledge that the material is provided by Enrich Education
- not to modify the material or any part of the material without the express prior written permission of Enrich Education