- Process: the actions required to plan for and implement new approaches in schools to address a need or satisfy a requirement, and;
- Impact: evidenced by a change in teacher knowledge, practice and engagement which will ultimately improve student outcomes and wellbeing.
- Developing an Annual School Plan
- Creating a Whole School Professional Learning Plan
- Devising Personal Performance and Development Goals
- Pursuing any Level of Teacher Accreditation and
- Preparing for School Review Processes.
The guide also contains a sample Annual School Plan extract, Professional Learning course description, Teacher Performance and Development Plan, Lead Teacher annotation, Highly Accomplished Teacher annotation and Proficient Teacher annotation.
Teachers, receive a copy for FREE when attending our Session 2: Progressing your Higher Levels Accreditation Submission Workshop.
Schools, grab your copy today at a special launch price of $45 including GST.