Progressing Your Higher Levels Accreditation Submission
Higher Levels Accreditation - Session 2: Check-In and Feedback (Semester 2, 2018)
$320.00 (excl GST)
What you can expect from this workshop:
- A copy of Evidencing Impact – our NEW, highly anticipated and detailed resource which will guide you through the evidence requirements for each of the standard descriptors
- Access to feedback and advice from a presenter accredited at Lead Teacher ATLEAD (NESA)
- Suggested core evidence sets to give you some momentum in your journey
- Ongoing email support after the workshop
- Workshops run from 9am to 3pm and include morning tea and lunch
- Note: this one-day workshop is for teachers in NSW. We recommend completing session 1 before attending this workshop unless you already have a detailed understanding about the process. Contact us if you are unsure.
Our presenter, Nadene Kennedy, has first-hand experience with the process having already been accredited at Lead Teacher ATLEAD (NESA) herself. Since becoming accredited, Nadene has gone on to support many teachers to successfully navigate their own accreditation journeys, read some of their testimonials here.
Read more testimonials here